HON Lock Core Replacement Kit for Metal Casegoods | Chrome
HON Accessories lets you surround yourself with productivity. This Chrome removable lock core lets you change the key code in any metal casegoods products if security requires. Finish is Brushed Chrome.
- Can be used to update security or to coordinate key codes between multiple components in an office suite. These locks are randomly keyed. To have multiple locks keyed alike or for specific key codes, please contact customer support at 800-314-0380.
- Installs in existing lock cylinder quickly and easily
- Compatible with all HON veneer and laminate desks, lateral files, vertical files with rotary locks, storage cabinets, pedestals and overhead cabinets. For metal vertical files with push-in locks, select model HONF24X (may require adapter).
- Brushed Chrome finish blends with all HON metal files, desks and overhead cabinets
- Allows any HON cabinet built after January 1997 to be updated for security requirements
- Wood desks and files use the same lock cores, but finished in Black
- Lock cores are shipped with random key codes
- Special core replacement tool is included
Also known as F23C, HF23C, F23CX, HF23CX
(F23 and HF23 are incomplete model numbers)HON Lock Core Replacement Kit for Metal Casegoods | Chrome
This item is currently out of stock. It will take up to 3 weeks to ship.
We Also Recommend