HON Lock Core Replacement Kit for Wood Casegoods | Black
HON Accessories let you surround yourself with productivity. Build a hard-working workstation with 10500 Series laminate from HON, our bestselling desk collection. This Black removable lock core lets you change the key code in any workstation if security requires. Finish color is Black.
- Can be used to update security or to coordinate key codes between multiple components in an office suite. These locks are randomly keyed. To have multiple locks keyed alike or for specific key codes, please contact customer support at 800-314-0380.
- Installs in existing lock cylinder quickly and easily
- Compatible with all HON steel lateral files, vertical files with rotary locks, storage cabinets, pedestals, desks and overhead cabinets. For vertical files with push-in locks, select model HONF24X (may require adapter)
- Black finish blends with laminate or veneer finishes
- Allows any HON cabinet built after January 1997 to be updated for security requirements
- Lock cores are shipped with random key codes
- Special core replacement tool is included
Also known as F23B, HF23B, F23BX, HF23BX
(F23 and HF23 are incomplete model numbers)HON Lock Core Replacement Kit for Wood Casegoods | Black
This item is currently out of stock. It will take up to 3 weeks to ship.
We Also Recommend