HON Desktop Riser/Sit-to-Stand | Dual Monitor Arm
Model: HONS1102 All Furniture items SHIP FREE!!!
The Power To Move With You
Achieve the exact worksurface height you desire with HON Coordinate Height Adjustable Base. Supporting the increasing popularity of sit-to-stand workstations and tables is becoming a crucial element of today's organizations. HON Coordinate Height Adjustable Base automatically adjusts to the desired height without putting strain on the user. The base includes a motor-activated lift that attaches to any HON worksurface between 48"W and 72"W, putting the user in the control of their environment.
- Allows the user to transition from seating position to standing position throughout the workday
- Designed to attach atop existing desk and create sit-to-stand functionality by raising the computer
- Gas-assist lever-operated height adjustment mechanism is easy to use and accurate
- Easily mounts with a clamp or screws to any worksurface with a depth of 20" - 30"
- Seamless Black worksurface looks good with any type or color of desk
- Includes a large primary worksurface and a smaller platform for keyboard and mouse
- Beveled edges create a sleek look and add comfort when typing
- This model includes two monitor arms to support a dual monitor set up
- Backed by the HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Click here for Full-Line Brochure
Gross Weight: 63.0 lbs.